How do we handle the holy grail of health data? Who preaches which digital business models and why? And which tech trends are a curse or a blessing - and for whom? Answers will be provided by FitTech Summit VII under the title "Holy Health!" on September 29, 2022. 200 decision-makers from the U.S. and Europe will provide and learn answers to the key question: How are technologies changing the business of health and fitness?
The facts about FitTech Summit VII: Holy Health!
- September 29, 2022 from 10 a.m. - Headquarters of Wort & Bild Publishing House: Konradshöhe, 82065 Baierbrunn near Munich.
- A mix of stage program and curated networking sessions.
First confirmed speakers:
- Philipp Sandner, Founder and Professor of the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center.
- Phil Southerland: CEO and Founder Supersapiens (Continuous Glucose Monitoring)
- Stefan Winners: tech investor, co-founder & chairman of the board, European Healthcare Acquisition and Growth Company
- Oleg Fomenko: Co-founder Sweatcoin (reward currency for exercise)
- Tim Heide: CTO sMiles (blockchain experts)
- Jeff Rogers: Global Research Leader and Distinguished Research Scientist, IBM
- FemTech: Apps for female biology fail due to privacy issues
- Health data: Private data collection revolutionizes the market
- HealthTech: What investors are currently paying attention to
- Blockchain: Still in the lab stage in the healthcare sector