FitTech Summit – FIBO Edition: High Tech Society from April 7 to 9 +++ Location: FIBO, Cologne Exhibition Centre, Hall 7, Future Forum +++ Three show tracks of 2,5 hours each: How do fitness technologies change people, places, the planet? +++ Interested in interviewing the experts?
For many, THIS is the most important thing in life. Since March 2020, that of our fellow humans also plays a daily role. Studies show: Even younger target groups are increasingly concerned about THIS these days. And the economy forecasts further market growth around THIS. The $1.5 trillion wellness market is estimated to grow by up to ten percent a year. What THIS is? Our health, our physical, mental and spiritual fitness.
How does technology help develop society’s fitness? – This is the core question of the FitTech Summit – FIBO Edition: High Tech Society …
- from April 7 to 9, 2022
- at FIBO, in hall 7, part of the Future Forum
- moderated by Natalia Karbasova (CEO FitTech Company) and Max Gaub (Chief Content Officer FitTech Company)
- Language: In 🇩🇪German or 🇺🇸 English
- for all FIBO visitors, especially decision makers in the fitness and health industry, from startups to investors
- in three live shows on stage (show tracks) of 2,5 hours each
What options do journalists have?
- Interested in interviewing an expert at the FitTech Company exhibition stand? → send a message to email@example.com
- Media accreditation https://www.fibo.com/en-gb/for-media.html
Showtrack I – Power to the People (7 April 10:00-12:30)How fitness technologies are improving target group realities
- Healthtech: How do innovations help young adults with mental illnesses, Moritz Kreppel (CEO Urban Sportsclub)? 🇩🇪
- New fitness target groups: What new types of fitness enthusiasts have which kind of needs, Marc Weitl (CEO Cardioscan) and Dr. Anna Martin-Niedecken (Founder/CEO Sphery)? 🇩🇪
- Femtech: How are fitness technologies driving gender equity, Pippa Doyle (International Brand Manager WHOOP) and Erica Perrier (Medical Innovation Leader Perifit)? 🇺🇸
Showtrack II – Cases of Places (8 April 14:30-17:00)How fitness technologies are transforming places
Gyms 2.0: What does the smart in smart gym stand for, Philipp Roesch-Schlanderer (CEO EGYM)? 🇩🇪
Virtual gyms: What innovations are virtual training services developing, Emilia von Keyserlingk (founder and CEO Peppermove), Nerissa Zhang (CEO The Bright App), Tanya Parfenyuk (CEO, Zing Coach)? 🇺🇸
Healthy home: How are health technologies changing our everyday life at home, Marius Keckeisen (President Blackroll AG)? 🇩🇪
Showtrack III – The Planet’s Tenet (9 April 10:00-12:30)How fitness technologies are influencing worlds and systems
Digital healthcare: How are technologies changing societal health, Dominik Böhler (professor for digital healthcare)? 🇩🇪
Fitaverse: How does the fitness world benefit from the metaverse, Frank Ditz (Head of Entertainment & Media Facebook Germany) and Andy Hall (Head of Commercial OliveX)? 🇺🇸
Sustainable fitness: a question of business model, Laurent Petit (Mitgründer Active Giving)? 🇺🇸
FitTech Company CEO Natalia Karbasova: "Where will who stay fit in the future?"
"New audiences and new technologies are pulverizing habits and business models: How will technologies influence where and how which people stay fit in the future? That's what we'll find out at FitTech Summit VI", says Natalia Karbasova, CEO of the summit’s host: FitTech Company.
About the FitTech Summit
FitTech Summit is Europe's leading conference platform devoted to fitness technologies and the future of healthy lifestyles. Founded in 2018 by Natalia Karbasova, the Summit has welcomed the world's leading fitness, health and tech visionaries on stage - including Will Ahmed (founder Whoop), Melanie Lauer (CEO Kettler), Tom Cortese (co-founder Peloton), Mike Lee (founder MyFitnessPal), Joe de Sena (founder Spartan Race) and Hap Klopp (founder The North Face). More than 1,000 audience members attended the 2018 and 2019 live events. The digital edition of FitTech Summit 2021 was attended by an average of 1,000 founders, investors, entrepreneurs and executives from over 60 countries - mainly from Germany, the United States and the United Kingdom. "At FitTech Summit, you can meet market newcomers who will be your serious competitors tomorrow," said Oliver Schulokat, CEO Cyberobics at RSG Global.
About the host FitTech Company
FitTech Company is a multichannel content and networking platform for forward-thinking health and fitness-oriented industries. The startup’s goal is to strengthen networks and drive business partnerships - so that mankind can get healthy again.
"Europe’s leading conference dedicated to the future of fitness technology." Focus Magazine, Feb. 6, 2021
Chief Content Officer
Photos and logos: Google Drive