1. The Speaker provides his professional collaboration autonomously, as speaker in the EVENT, to be held remotely or in specific location, in accordance with these conditions. The Keynote Speaker, in collaboration with Organizer’s staff, should:
- participate to preliminary meetings and alignment calls, if necessary;
- arrange in advance with Organizer speech contents, mandatory in English;
- be available to reply in English to questions of the moderator and the audience of the EVENT;
- be punctual and comply with the details of the service provision as outlined by Organizer, by mail or other written ways, from the date of signature of this Agreement up to the provision of the service;
- ensure that contents shared on its social network comply with the EVENT communication and that do not adversely affect its image.
2. The Speaker represents that any product of its work is the outcome of his own talent. The Speaker grants to Organizer the right to use, distribute and disclose documents, materials, videos created and used before, during and after the EVENT, also for promotional, informative and commercial purposes.
3. The Speaker will provide, independently, personally and without substitutes, its activity by any means deemed appropriate, subject to the right of the Organizer to highlight different implementation methods. The Speaker acknowledges that its task should be aligned with the operational needs of the Organizer and coordinated with the office of reference; the Speaker undertakes to respect days and times as agreed with the Organizer. The missed or partial participation, the unjustified non-execution of this Agreement, will determine the right of the Organizer to require the reimbursement of any anticipated expenses.
4. The Speaker will have access, during the execution of this Agreement, to information that Organizer intends to keep strictly confidential. The Speaker should use the confidential information exclusively for the provision of its duties and tasks: no other purpose is allowed.
5. The Organizer is responsible for all pre-approved expenses necessarily incurred by the Speaker in connection with the Engagement.
6. In case of any dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the county and state noted as the GOVERNING LAW of this Agreement. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. Each Party shall pay their own costs and fees.
7. The stated Conditions and the legal relationships between the Speaker and Organizer created hereunder are governed solely and exclusively by German law. Place of jurisdiction is Munich, Germany.
8. If any provision of the stated Conditions be or become invalid or incomplete, in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any such invalid provision or any gap in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed replaced by such valid, effective and enforceable provision as comes closest to the economic intent and purpose of such invalid or incomplete provision.