This is what you will be doing with us – your tasks:
- Location: Munich / Remote
- Employment level: (Mandatory) Internship / Working Student
- Function: Event Management (digital & on-site)
- Working time: Full time / Part time
- Period: 3 to 6 months
What we expect from you – your profile:
- You will contribute to the conception, promotion and execution of our events (such as digital conferences, webinars, exclusive small-scale events) as part of our small and dynamic team.
- You will be responsible for organizing and managing the events.
- You will be independently managing assigned project areas (e.g. managing the speaker communication) while making sure that the team is always updated.
- You will be given the unique opportunity to actively (with your own ideas) contribute to the improvement of our digital and on-site events.
What you get from us - our offer:
- You are passionate about sports, fitness, health, tech and startups. And you can do ten push-ups - with one arm. :)
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree program at a sports / business university or university of applied sciences, ideally with a focus on event management, marketing, communications or media.
- You combine a positive attitude, outgoing personality with a high level of commitment, flexibility, self-initiative, teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- You love planning, managing and executing events.
- You have a full working proficiency in German and English.
- You love learning new things.
- You are able to translate new knowledge quickly into concrete results on your own responsibility.
About the startup FitTech Company GmbH - Why, how and what do we do?
- Unique experience: Insights into the day-to-day work of a startup. Spoiler: Chaos is (still sometimes) our friend.
- Steep learning curve: Learn or die.
- Collaboration at eye level: We make our own coffee.
- Personal development: Nowhere do you gain more experience than in entrepreneurship.
- Team cohesion: Your problem is our problem.
- Work with a modern tech stack (Notion, Slack, Google Workspaces, etc).
- Flexible working hours & home / remote office option: Work is where the coffee is.
We are a sporty and ambitious startup with the goal of becoming the communicative hotspot of the global FitTech industry. We are the networkers who support companies, startups, investors and media with new and future perspectives on the market.Our philosophy:
Movement moves us mentally and physically. We believe that the life of the future is one with more movement. Healthy is becoming the new strong - and this lifestyle is supported by technology and data. We want to support the drivers of this future to develop their business, find partners and customers - and make a small but significant contribution to all of us living a better life.Our main business areas
consist of events (FitTech Summit and digital events), content (a dedicated B2B medium for the growing fitness and health industry as well as PR support for emerging startups) and membership (FitTech Club).Our Advisory Board
includes industry leaders and successful founders. Our team consists of passionate doers with a sporty and positive attitude towards business.We say:
You either win - or you learn!